IM-ComBro - INFORMATION DISTRIBUTION FROM INSURANCE COMPANIES TO BROKERS AND AGENTS
Information sent from an Insurance Company to a Broker. Overview.
|DESCRIPTION OF THE SOFTWARE|
IM-ComBro is an application that allows Insurance Companies to distribute information to their channel of
insurance brokers and agents in a unified way.
A single file contains all information and activities of an Insurance Broker during the past month and from
the beginning of the year.
This single file can be used for
It has been developed using C#.NET WinForms for LAN, PC, and ultrabook.
- Online collaboration
- Information updating
- Informing about new products and services
- Unifying communication between Insurance Company and Broker
There is also a ASP.NET version created to be used directly on the Internet.
Information Maps created by IM-ComBro can be visualized using the free viewers Mind Manager (Desktop) or
Information Maps are created from xml files containing information extracted from the Data Bases of
the Insurance Company.
xml files can be created directly by the Insurance Company or using programs developed by Infoseg.
The Information Map file can include any number of attachments (PDFs of Policies, Receipts, Claims, etc.)
In the basic version, information is grouped by Policies, Receipts, Claims and Messages.
|HOW DOES IT WORK|
- Infoseg provides to the Insurance Company a model xml file
- The Insurance Company creates a program to extract information from its databases in the xml format
- The program can be created by the Insurance Company or by Infoseg
- Periodically the Insurance Company extracts information and creates a xml file containing the
some selected Insurance Brokers or all
- The xml file is processed by IM-ComBro
- An Information Map is created for each Insurance Broker. Each Information Map is a single small file with extension .mmap
- The Information Map file is sent to the Insurance Broker by email or uploaded to a Web site
- The Insurance Broker receives the Information Map by email or downloads it from the Web site
- The Insurance Broker downloads the free Mind Manager viewer from http://www.mindjet.com/
- The Insurance Broker can examine the Information Map, print it or modify it (in case of having the full version of Mind Manager)
- Optionally, the Insurance Broker can send the file to his Connect account on the Internet and share it with other people
- The Information Map can be stored on disk for archival purposes
- The system allows more advanced uses of the Information Map
|ADVANTAGES FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES|
- Solve the problems of their Brokers and Agents to manage their insurance policies
- Facilitate the management of the information of their Insurance Brokers or Agents
- Foster Broker and Agent loyalty
- Stand out from their competitors
- No need to modify their IT resources
- Reduce their workload
- Improve their Sales Teams' performance and control
- Improve their image with Insurance Brokers and Competitors
- Very fast implementation
- Easy creation of a powerful collaboration system on the Internet to work with Customers, Insurance Brokers and Claims Adjusters
- Includes an information system for new products and services of the Insurance Company
Grouping of information in Policies
Current status of Policies (at the end of the month)
Detail of Applications pending
Transactions during last month
Detail of pending Receipts at the end of last month
Summary of Policies (Last month)
Chart of issued Policies by Type of Insurance (Last month)
Summary of Receipts (Last month)
Charts of Receipts (Last month)
Beginning - Information Maps
Request for more information
|© Copyright 2003-2012 Infoseg, S.A.